|Submission Deadline: Wednesday, 31 July 2019|
The venue is more than enough not only to host an exhibition (expo) of assistive technology products categorized into six thematic areas, but to also concurrently host smaller workshops, round-tables and/or lectures (with approximately eight break-away sessions of about 50 participants each), together attracting more than 500 delegates from within and outside Southern Africa.
Accommodation options available for our delegates who wish to lodge at the Safari Court Hotel and Conference Centre. We are currently negotiating for a possible special rate for all SAATE delegates. We will, therefore, immediately update the special rates on this page as soon as we are successful.
Maps and Directions
Directions from the Hosea Kutako International Airport to Safari Hotels:
- From Windhoek’s Hosea Kutako International Airport, turn right into the B6 and follow the road into Windhoek. This becomes Sam Nujoma Drive.
- Continue through Klein Windhoek crossing Nelson Mandela Avenue and on through the city centre crossing Robert Mugabe Avenue, Independence Avenue and Tal Street.
- Turn left into the slipway at Mandume Ndemufayo Avenue.
- Travel south on this double carriage road through the Southern Industrial Area until the road signs show the turn-off to Rehoboth and the RSA.
- Turn left into the slipway at the traffic light into Auas Road, the B1 (it is called Hosea Kutako Drive on the other side of the traffic light).
- Drive south on Auas Road until you pass the Safari Hotels complex on the right hand side.
- Turn right into Aviation Street towards Eros Airport; after approximately 50m turn right into the entrance of Hotel Safari*** and the Safari Court Hotel**** &
Courtesy Shuttle Bus:
For registered hotel guests, a courtesy shuttle provides complimentary transportation between Safari Hotels, the City Centre and Maerua Mall as follows: